Sunday, June 2, 2013

Glam Legacy Fit

Welcome!!
My purpose in starting the Glam Legacy Fit Blog is to have a place for women of all ages to go to access inspiring information and stories from other women.
I am currently studying for my NASM personal training certification and I cannot think of a better study aid than sharing the information I am learning with others. In addition. I will share my journey to the WBFF stage in August. To ensure the blog doesn't become one sides, each week I will have a guest post from other women living a fit and healthy life. Mother's, students, fellow competitors... women sharing their journey. Every week there will be a different perspective on living a healthy, fit life.
Stay tuned for more!!
For daily posts, follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @GlamLegacyFit

Don't forget to share your thoughts by leaving comments, I love feedback!!

Love- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment