Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Investment is Greater Than Money

I have been thinking a lot about the investment a lot of us define as “Bikini Competitor”. Yes, being a bikini competitor comes with a price tag. After you consider your suit that OF COURSE must have lots of bling, dresses, makeup, tan, training, coaches, food, etc… it all adds up.

Despite the money investment there is a greater investment for me, my time. My time, my ambition, my planning skills have all been invested in this competition. To me those things are the most valuable. Yesterday I wrote on my rearview mirror with expo marker, “Protect your investment!” Everyone should follow this quote. You don’t need to compete to have an investment. How about school, being a mom, or simply setting a goal to feel better? Have you not invested time, heart, and effort in to those things? Setting a goal is the same, no matter what the actual desired outcome is.

My goal is to become an inspirational part of people’s lives. My goal is to be successful in the fitness industry and establishing a career. I have invested time, my heart, my effort in to setting a good example and learning. It is genuine, it is a real investment. Some of you are moms, some of you are students. Do you not invest in your goal? The point I am trying to make is to PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT! Guard your heart, guard your goal, and most importantly BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. Give 110 percent to your investment, your goals! There is no quick fix, the reward usually doesn’t come fast, but if you work hard at it every day you can make your goals reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment