Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stay Tuned

Just days away from WBFF LA Fitness and Fashion Weekend and I cannot wait to step on stage. My physique is coming in better than I expected and I am so excited to join the rest of the ladies on stage to celebrate our hard work over these past few months. It takes much dedication and sacrifice to get on stage and I cannot wait to celebrate all of the work that has been put in.

My goals for the day of competition is to enjoy every moment of it! I am really focused on have great stage presence so I can walk away with beautiful stage shots that will document yet another great moment in my fitness career. I look forward to sharing lots of pictures on social media, so don't forget to head over and like my Facebook Page and Instagram, @anna_lavonne.

I have been working on my post show goals so I have a plan stepping off stage. The day of competition is such a remarkable feeling and feeling of accomplishment. When I step off from stage I want to be able to use the momentum from competing to make significant progress in my career. I sat down and set goals for myself so I already have a plan when the lights go down on the WBFF stage.

weight loss, healthy, wellness, veggies, fruit, farmers market
I plan to expand my blogs in to a website and offer my followers more healthy recipes, information
on living a healthy lifestyle, and new tips and tools to help everyone accomplish their goals. I will be working on new, flavor filled recipes that are not only healthy, but nourish the body. I also plan to research more natural healing and natural food options. If you know of any helpful resources, I would love to hear from you.

in addition, I plan to research better options for purchasing whole and natural foods. I have found a couple local Farmer's Markets and I cannot wait to really dive in and see what they have to offers.

I am currently training locally at Xclusive's Fitness and I look forward to creating new workouts and routines for clients. I love giving back, sharing knowledge, and watching people change their lives. I look forward to working on the craft of fitness and lifestyle training.

health, wellness, weight loss, fitness, clean eating, wbff
Define Fitness
My physical goals are to gain more muscle and continue to build the body of my dreams. I plan on staying approximately 2 weeks out from being able to shoot in front of the camera. One of my goals this year is to become published. I feel like if I stay within 2 weeks out from out from being able to stand in front of camera, I will be reminding myself daily of my goal for publishing. Not to mention, I love setting the example and showing that a healthy, fit body is attainable while still enjoying treats and yummy food.

Health and wellness is my passion and I love to share that with everyone. My goal from here on out is to constantly learn and better my skills. I love sharing what I learn, my experiences, and helping people accomplish their health and wellness goals. I plan on putting in the work in the gym, the kitchen, and in my spiritual life so I can motivate others to become their best.

On several occasions I have asked if any one has any topics or questions they would like me to answer in blog posts or social. Please feel free to reach out to me, I love hearing from you all!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment