Saturday, May 10, 2014

What's Next? Video Blog

Hello there! 
Well, my first attempt at a video blog post only took about 5 hours to figure out! eeek! I promise I am going to get better at this an figure out how to get better quality videos up on my blog! This video did not go up as planned, but I wanted to follow through with what I said I would do. 

In the meantime I wanted to post what competition I will be doing next! After competing two weeks ago in Los Angeles and placing top 10, I have given a lot of thought to what stage I will take on next! So, here is the answer to the question
"what show are you doing next?!"
I am looking forward to working on projects that will help others pursue their own goals and dreams! I will be launching a new website soon, posting product reviews, hosting giveaways, and sharing more tips and advice. You can expect a monthly newsletter from me with new recipes, articles, and information. Also, I am currently in the process of writing my first series of e-books. I have quite a bit to accomplish within these next few months, but I am excited to offer more of what I know and what I have learned to other people!
Please feel free to Contact me here! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment